Thursday, July 23, 2009

So apparently I have a crystal ball now

Nothing gets me off more than a good storm moving thru Burb and creating a shit ton of CFS (calls for service for those not in the know). Seriously. I DIG them- hard! I put in whatever CD I'm working that week or day and just jam it in the background and knock call after call after call out. I lurve it!!

What do I not love? I don't love when my officers decide to be big pussies and avoid their alarm calls. What else do I not love? I don't love when I'm rocking it out and have a kick ass rhythm between fire, EMS and police and the phone lines and I get "uh, dispatch, I'm on scene, but I don't see the house, can you tell me where it is?". Really? Did you just ask me where the house is?? Umm, you're on scene, I'm in a hole. My crystal ball has rabbit ears- it don't work when it's storming. Here's a thought, get your lazy ass out of the squad and go, I don't know, LOOK FOR IT!! I can look at the arial map on the 911 computer on where it's supposed to be but that's all I've got. When I tell you that, don't proceed to argue with me. I don't know anything else. Now it's all in your hands.

Anyone know where I can find rabbit ear-less crystal balls??

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm thinking that for the Employee of the year 2 years running, they can find you a rabbit ear-less crystal ball!

    ReplyDelete