Friday, July 10, 2009

Give me some damn info already today!!

Here's just a thought..

If you're going to call us because you locked your keys in your car, dipshit, give me some information other than "It's on the parking lot". Really? You parked your car in the parking lot of a box store? Now had you told me that it was in the building of the box store, ok, that is a bit easier to locate. I don't know why you are reporting your keys locked in your car instead of a vehicle vs building accident but I wouldn't be surprised either.

Anyways, I digress.

But your car is one of at least another hundred vehicles on the lot, so to tell me it's on the lot doesn't impress me. And what's worse? I just took that call from someone who couldn't tell me what the vehicle was! Ummm, yea... you just totally set off my spidey senses and instead of sending our bitch boy, er, I mean Community Service Officer (ok, fine, bitch boy is a suitable substitute) who can't ask for 27/29 (driver's license and warrant check), I'm gonna send one of my Officers. That's right, because if you're so dumb as to tell me you don't know what your vehicle you're responsible for is or where exactly it's at, I'm going to take a stab in the dark and guess you aren'r responsible enough to oh, I don't know, pay any traffic fines or show up to court (cause I KNOW you've been summoned!) so your ass is gonna wanted and/or suspended. If you're suspended, guess what? Your keys get to stay nice and safe and secure from the elements in your vehicle on the lot, wherever it is that you parked it and couldn't advise of. If you're wanted, you get to come with us and it doesn't matter if your keys are in there cause that vehicle is getting moved to... the tow yard!!

So, let's review..
1. If you're gonna call the Po-lice, then give me some damn information

2. If you aren't gonna give me the damn information, you best be expecting my boys in blue showing up instead of bitch boy.

3. Better hope that if 2 applies to you, then you at least showed an iota more responsibility with your status as a driver and person than what you did with your keys you dumbass!!

word...

No comments:

Post a Comment