Saturday, July 18, 2009

Love in an elevator

Except.. for when it's stuck

How awful would it be to be attending church for one reason or another and you get stuck in the elevator? That would be the one place you'd never expect it, right? You're in church- shouldn't you be able to pray and some sort of divine intervention take place and make the elevator start moving and part the doors open for you to safely exit the structure??

Well, I have my own "divine" intervention- the Burb FD.

Fire boys arrive on the scene, assess the situation and a few minutes later advise that she is out and safe. And then I have to have EMS advise that she's out and safe and then my Officers state... she's out and safe. So between 3 engines, 1 EMS truck and 2 Officers I learned...

She's out and safe.

Really? I had no idea.

Guess it's gotta be one way or the other- get all the intake and get no final word on how the call finished or I find out over, and over, and OVER how it ended. Always seems to be the one that you want to know about you never do.

Wonder what else my day has in store for me... Hoping for something else more blog worthy..

Stand by..

No comments:

Post a Comment